Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally Feeling the girls move on a regular schedule

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure have!

We are at the beach with my sweet sisters family and are having a great time. It has been so nice to finally feel the girls move inside me. They are very active. We are starting to get excited and start purchasing just a few things for the girls and trusting God that he will lead us through the next few (short months). I have been a little guarded about fitting out a whole nursery, simply because we know the high risks we are facing. I think mentally and spiritually we are letting go of our reservations and just getting so excited and hopeful that everything will be ok. I guess as Christians we know that no matter what our future holds we, as a family, will be ok. Thank you for your prayers for the girls. We are looking forward to our next doctors appt. on Monday, 1/6. Then our next MUSC appt is on 1/12 with Dr. Newman. I will be going into the hospital for the remainer of my pregnancy the first or second week in Feb.

No comments: