Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 47, only 3 days to go:)

Well my family just left the hospital room and Hannah was able to spend the night with me last night. We all were able to realize that this would be the last weekend with just the four of us. After Wednesday we will be a family of six. We had a nice prayer and it was so special.

Pray for the kids next week because they will have their standardize testing in school and will have a lot on their minds. I am scheduled to go on Magnesium sulfate Tuesday night( which is something new that MUSC is doing to help benefit premature baby's )then I will deliver by c section first thing Wednesday morning. Needless to say I am getting a little nervous. Pray that God will help me with my fear!

Thank you all for your prayers and we will update everyone when the girls are here.:):):):)

3 comments:

StormyWeather said...

Isaiah 41:10- "So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." I just wrote that from memory... not saying that to boast but just to tell you how REAL and meaningful that verse has been to me!!! HE is able. Praying for you friend! Love, Deb

Klara J said...

Wow Kim! The moment's finally coming... bless you and your family.

Shannon Melville said...

I will send an e-mail to my home group tonight to pray for you in case they don't know you have your C-section tomorrow morning, All the best, God Bless xo