Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 10

Today has been another great day. The babies had great readings on the monitors and behaved very well for the nurses. What usually takes 2 1/2 hours for each reading only took 1 hour and 15 minutes today. Still having some contractions but nothing serious. I was able to go outside the hospital to meet Leon and the kids to see my dog "hunny" . That was a nice surprise.

Yesterday, Two girls that I met on the hall and myself went for a walk out side. I can only imagine what people thought to see three very pregnant patients in their PJ's walking outside on the sidewalk. One of the girls, we had to push in a wheelchair because she did not have walking privileges. Before we left the hall one of the nurses said for us to get her back quick if her water broke, jokingly, but still made me a little nervous. We had a blast and it was so good to be outside on such a pretty day. We were only gone for about 20 minutes but when you are stuck in a room all day that 20 minutes is priceless. Its nice to have some friends to share it with.

My doctor is on vacation starting today until Monday so please pray that all goes well while she is gone. So far everything seems to be going so well. Next growth ultrasound is scheduled for Monday and we will be able to see if the babies are both maintaining weight growth and also see if there are any signs of TTTS. Thanks once again for your prayers!

I also have moved rooms due to construction.

No comments: