Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Day four

Today has been a good! We had a little scare this morning when we could not find Babys A heartbeat but after searching for about 15 minutes we found her hiding:) I have such a peace about being here and have even made friends with a couple of other high risk pregnant moms. Everyone here at Mcleod have been so nice and have really worked hard at trying to monitoring the twins. I have walking priviledges which means that when Im not being monitored I can walk around the fourth floor, and when Leon comes to see me I can even go to the second floor and even to the cafe to get his food for dinner. Leon has dinner with me every night and is even spending the night tonight and we are planning to watch the movie "The Express". Mom and Dad and the kids have also been by to visit often along with some good friends.

Next week they plan to up my monitoring and administer two steroid shots to help prepare the babies lungs for preterm delievery. Thank you all for your prayers and please continue to pray for our babies Also pray for me that I may be positive and be a light to these new friends of mine on this floor. It can be such a scary place when your child is at risk.

No comments: