Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 15, Its been 2 weeks:)

I can not believe it has been two weeks!!!

Sunday night and Monday night we had a little scare when the babies heart rates went up in the 170's and 180's and stayed for about 15 minutes. I was being monitored, just like I m everyday and the nurses rushed in and ask me to move on my side. I could tell they were nervous which in turn made me very nervous. After laying on my side for about ten minutes the babies starting behaving better and baby As heartbeat went back to normal. They called the doctor on call and he just said to watch them a while so we did and the girls were fine. Last night the were high again but they came back down more quickly so the nurses were not to worried.

We had a great ultrasound and the girls weight are wonderful for their gestation age. Baby A weighted 2 Pd's,5 ounces. And Baby B weight 2 Pd's, 8 ounces. They looked so uncomfortable on the screen especially baby A. Baby B is literally just curled in a ball on top of Baby As head. They will definitely be closed sisters when they grow up.

Today i am going to spend some time in the NICU to help prepare myself for the girls delivery.

Once again my family and friends have been wonderful to come and visit and call. I feel so honored to have such a support system. God is good ! I am praying that time will continue to fly and that the girls and I will be able to make it to our 32 week goal. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: