Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 18

Yeah it is day 18 and I am still sane:):):) Jt spent the night with me last weekend and Hannah was able to spend the night with me last night. We we had such a good time. Hannah and I walked the halls in our PJs and watched movies until she passed out. Even when the nurses came in at night she still didn't wake up so it was a good time. We did have another scare last night which made me a little nervous with Hannah here. Baby A had some decels variations (? not sure about the spelling) which showed some signs of cord compressions, but the nurse came in and once again quickly turned me to my left side. After a couple minutes both babies went back to normal. My doctor didn't seemed to be too concerned and stated that with this pregnancy it is normal for there to be some variations during monitoring and that it wasn't anything to be alarmed over. Especially since the babies responded to my moving on my side.

I have been so blessed with many visitors and also a visit from my pastor and a representative of our new church "Newspring Community Church". Our senor pastor also called which was very touching as well. I feel so blessed and honored to have so many people praying and thinking of our family. There are so many women on this floor that just do not have a family support system to help get them through the tough times. Its been really nice to form relationships with other long term pre-term patients. I have one friend that has been here for three weeks and will also be here until she delivers her twins. We both try to look at our situation like as if we were stuck in a sorority our freshman year with no means to escape. I am probably driving her crazy because when I get bored I talk and pull her out of her bed for us to walk the halls:) Its also amazing how much I am enjoying my brief walks outside on the sidewalk and my daily shower.

Thank you all once again for your prayers, your visits, your emails, and your phone calls. we so appreciate all of you. For those of you at Kings Academy and Newspring, make sure you give my children a big hug. They are really doing great but I'm sure its not easy with mom gone. You also might want to give the grandparents and Leon a big hug too, because they are also doing such a good job handling my long term hospital stay.

I m now looking forward to Leon coming and spending the night with me to night with popcorn and blockbuster movies. God is Good!

No comments: